Scarlet is a magazine with a reputation for being an empty, non-feminist fashion magazine sprinkled with quizzes and sex tips, but in reality it much more than that. It dives deeper and strives to be a feminist publication that is willing to tackle big issues amongst more frivolous topics, all the while providing its readers advice and intriguing stories.
- Jacqueline Carlyle (editor-in-chief)
- Oliver Grayson (head of the Fashion Department)
- Lauren Park (executive editor)
- Sutton Brady (assistant to Oliver Grayson)
- Kat Edison (head of social media department)
- Alex Crawford (journalist)
- Jane Sloan (journalist)